Thursday, July 3, 2008

TRANS JULY 3

ADAZA interview
This is not new to me. I have been arrested and detained during the martial law years. I did not extort any money from his client, and I never saw his client.It is always a risk when you are a lawyer.

If they will terminate the proceedings today they have two things to do. Either to dismissed the case or second to file a case in court and fixed a bond. In fix a bond meaning I will post bond.

He is a pathological liar. I am not extorting money from anyone. I am only a lawyer of dela pena but it does not mean I will staged a coup. These people are all retired already how can I staged

How can I staged a coup wherein I do not have any single soldier. All these people are retired colonel. I’ve been lawyering with the ‘poochies’but it does not mean I am planning coup. And normally those planning it are in normal service.

I know what is there motive. In time this will come out.

Among others, they want to return to the limelight. They want to return to the limelight and the best way to return in a limelight and focusing to homobono adaza, because in the affidavit, the persons mentioned most of the time is not me, its other people. The other colonels.

(Who want to return in limelight?) e sino pa e di fortun, he lost on Estrada dba? The best way to return to the limelight is to pin down me. But they cannot pin down me.

Illegal arrest because the arresting officers has no personal knowledge on why they will arrest us, and do not know what is the circumstance inside the room.


FORTUN interview:
This group was supposed to help my client into resolving their differences with Filipino principles but it turned out to be different.

Last July 1, they called for a meeting, andun si atty. Adaza, straightforward he said the group want $4 M in order to finance their coup against the arroyo government. I asked them what if my client do not want to give money. Col. Mapalo said, kung ganon po papatayin naming yung dalawang Pilipino, and we will turn your client in.

Napaisip na ako dito. Double cross ito. Ang trabaho lang is for the Two Filipinos will be brought to NBI on charges of violation of anti-dummy law. Sinabi ko sa kanila paano kung wag na lang naming kayo I-finance at wag na ituloy sa pag pick-up sa tao para kasha ng kaso. Ang sagot ni col mapalo, hindi possible yun papatayin pa rin naming.

At that state I already made a decision, I asked my client and he confirmed that we will not finance any coup detat against the government.

If we will tell them a negative answer, two things can happen, first papatayin talaga yung mga tao or second idamay nila ako.

On my meeting with them on July 1, atty adaza told me that the coup detat is very imminent and the timetable is between 45 to 60 days. They were in fact two groups mobilizing to overthrow the government and they wanted to be the group to do it first, that is why nagmamadali sila na makakuha ng pera.

Ngayon, ang sa akin, yung knowledge na yan is just too much,I am fearful for my life and for my client na kung tatahimik lang ako e baka mamaya paglabas ko ng bahay e papatayin na lang din ako. So, what I am doing here is, an action of self preservation, I would rather not bring out this people out in the open in a way also the case I file should be a deterrent for them not to do any harm.

(this case being use by the government to eradicate the opponent) I will certainly opposed any move by the government in trying to use this case as a vendetta or manhunt on opposition personalities. This is a totally isolated incident done by certain individuals who probably think they could extort money from my client. This is nothing to do with any movement or any connection by any political organization. I met only with atty adaza, and the people who were arrested yesterday with the exemption of col. Cardeno. Inever met him in any of the meetings. Wala po nababangit na any personalities or political persons they are only talking about what they will do. In fact they only mention that the troops were coming from Mindanao. I do not even know if that is true but being military personnel I will njot also take a second guess and think that siguro binobola lang ako ng mga ito.

I am not an instrument of the administration, I am not a fan of this administration. As you know I also share the same sentiments of many people that have the reason to be dissatisfied with the government. But I am here, in order to bring to the public, what I feel is a violation of law. And only because I felt there was already grave and imminent danger to my life and the life of my family, and of course the interest of my client. I will fight for my client to the best of my ability.

(Sought protection) yes I have, I asked security details for myself.

(How about your client) no not yet, he is currently waiting for news about this.

(Will he be appearing?) if called as a witness most probably he will. But most of the time his testimony will be corroborative because he never was present during the proposals by these groups. Ang alam lang din naman ng hapon ay based on the relay of infor from laurilla and me.

Ang advised ko lang talaga is ayusing nila un papers ng corporation, so that they can obtain control of management.

I first saw him last may 27 in brazil brazil in ayala alabang, right then he told me that they need $10M to stage a coup, then I said ok, I will bring the matter to my client, that is the job of the lawyer naman eh. To my mind it became really serious when on July 1 they threatened me already. Sinai ng ganun na kailangan naming ng $4M or else papatayin un Pilipino then un blame sa client ko.

Nakatanggap din ako ng text na sin Asabi ganun, na pag di ako naka comply, e meron daw lalabas na video, audio, text presenttation, matatanggap nung 2 Pilipino, ng imigratuion authority and other authorities, na starring daw client ko. And myself.

The proposal kasi kung mananalo sila, kung ano un problem ng Japanese investors tutulungan nila.

July 1, at bo’s coffee glorietta Makati, at 5:00 pm the threat was papatyin 2 Pilipino the blame sa client ko. The following day dumating na yung threat on text na din.

I brought the matter to admin senator. The admin senator had spoken to a top official, of the govt who in turn directed me to go to col. Dolina. I spoke with col. Dolina, two nights ago, Sinai nya sa akin na punta ako sa ofc nya which was yesterday.

On july 1 meeting with adaza, mapalo and amboy. Met with him 9pm I told my client that I will go to the authority.

I had two meetings with Adaza present dalawa lang po.

The Japanese investors had put in money in a construction and opening of a resort in Marinduque known as Buenavista island. They are Japanese you cannot have many foreign in an incorporation. There were of course Filipino signed up us incorporators. Normally the Filipinos would execute deed of assignments whoever man ang iaappoint ng Japanese. Hindi ito ginawa. The Filipinos were not performing on that standards of the Japanese. Ito yung naging problema. Hindi naman nila mapalitan because they refused to turned over the work already.

They were hired to give proposal or suggestions on how to resolve the problem between Japanese investors and the Philippine stockholders. Early May nag uusap na sila; I came in middle of May naka one or two meetings na sila nun.

(Case has nothing to do with the administration?) this is Corporate case obviously turned as an extortion attempt for the purpose of a destabilization plot against the government. Absolutely no connection with any movements by the arroyo administration against the opposition.

No comments: